In this industry, I don’t think we give enough credit to the people who have been around a long time in the affiliate marketing industry. I’m not talking about the people who have come and gone, I am talking about the people who have been around for a long time and are still around and continue to be around.
Ian Fernando is one of these people who have been around in affiliate marketing for as long as I can remember and he continues to not only stick around but continue to make his presence felt.
- How much he has made in a single day with affiliate marketing
- How much he has lost in a single day with affiliate marketing
- His favorite hobbies
- His take on what is the most important skill to become successful in affiliate marketing
- The struggles to become a full time affiliate
- Landing pages vs direct linking
- His favorite affiliate networks
- His opinion on affLIFT
- His favorite thing about affiliate marketing
- His least favorite thing about affiliate marketing
- His take on the present and future of the industry
- and much more!