This is a very subjective question. Everyone can have different metrics on how they would classify a network good or bad.
Here are some of the things I look for when I chose to work with affiliate networks:
- Reputable – I will not deal with networks without credability.
- Pays and Pays Ontime – A large part of this business is based on cash flow, if I can’t count on a network to pay me and pay me regularily then why would I work with them?
- Responsive and Honest Affiliate Managers – A good affiliate manager is hard to come by but they are out there. I want to work with networks that hire quality people that can help me grow my business.
- Transparent – Shit happens, at least be honest with why it happened and what we can do to prevent it from happening again.
- Tracking System – I’m not going to get into specifics here, but chances are if a network is running HasOffers, I won’t deal with them
- Availability – We can decide how much we work, but from time to time, stuff happens, I want my partners to be available for when I need them.
In no particular order, here are my top picks for networks: